- Red – This bold color represents power, energy, and passion. It is advised to use red in your designs if you want these things in your life.
- Blue – Blue brings inner peace and emotional healing.
- Green – The soothing green color means love and respect for nature, caring, physical health and psychic ability.
- Yellow – This bright color would bring laughter and happiness as well as wisdom and learning.
- Orange – The pretty color of emotions resembles creativity and self-awareness, intuition and transformation.
- Pink – A pretty and soft color such as pink represents love and femininity.
- Purple – The color purple favors spirituality.
- Black – Black is indeed beautiful and represents deep thinking, individuality and mystery.
- White – The color white brings peace.
With each different color that you would use in your mandala designs, you would invite the energies that they represent. So use the colors that resemble the things that you seek for. If you feel like you are not ready to draw these designs yet then you can try the mandala coloring books to experience the serenity that this art brings.
You can easily get engaged with this creativity without going deep into the steps of How to draw a Mandala. Simple circles and patterns will help you get relief from your inner disturbance. It also gives you leisure with fun in addition to its main purpose of spirituality. Get engaged with this beautiful Mandala art and experience its goodness.
Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, let alone the content!|