“Next Monday, for sure!” Is that what you say when your fitness freak friend asks you to start coming to the gym? Well, we know what follows next, you miss your Monday workout and then there comes a weeklong wait before you start thinking of the gym. On the other hand, it’s completely fine to sometimes lose motivation to go to the gym! However, this “sometimes” must be a long time ago.
You wish you were as motivated as your fitness freak friend was. Well, that’s a habit, which is not developed overnight. Do you want to know how they are so motivated? Moreover, do you want to be as motivated as them? Well here are Motivational Gym Posters to Kill Your Lazy Thoughts! With them, we also have something extra!
HOW TO KEEP MYSELF MOTIVATED?
Motivation is for kids, legends work on being displayed. You cannot continue anything if you are not disclosed. It’s all about pushing yourself to reach your limits even on a day when you don’t feel like getting out of your bed. The thing about being lazy or lethargic is that you get into a habit of doing it soon. And yes, it is difficult to get out of it.
So what should you do to motivate yourself?
- Fix A Routine – It is important that you have a fixed timing to go to the gym. This will make sure that you have a slot of your day specially allocated to your well-being.
- Keep Changing The Routine – The number one reason for people bunking their workout is that they don’t find it interesting anymore. As humans, it is completely all right to feel that way. However, to avoid this, keep changing your workout routine every 4-6 weeks.
- Try Some Innovative Activities – Doing the same weight lifting each day all week long for months will definitely bore you. What you can do about this is to try some new activities. Join a Zumba class or a spinning class for a change. These are some exercises that will keep your heart healthy.
- Take A Yearly Subscription – Well, this is a little trick that is followed by us. When you join the gym, take the yearly subscription and pay the total amount at once instead of installments. This will trigger your mind that you have already paid for the service and you cannot cancel going there.
- Buy Some Exciting Outfits – If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you are happy to step out and show the world. Buy some exciting outfits for the gym. This will make you eager to try them and go to the gym.
MOTIVATIONAL GYM QUOTES FOR YOU TO START RIGHT NOW!
Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.
Success starts with self-discipline.
No pain, no gain. Shut up and train.
Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
Train insane or remain the same.
Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
Suck it up. And one day you won’t have to suck it in.
Good things come to those who sweat.
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
A one hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.
The body achieves what the mind believes.
What seems impossible today will one day become your warm-up.
Someone busier than you is working out right now.
Hustle for that muscle.
The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.
If you still look good at the end of your workout, you didn’t train hard enough.
When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
“A good workout is when you make your dry fit shirt look like false advertising.”
“I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.”
“It comes down to one simple thing: how bad do you want it?”
“Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.”
“Exercise is like telling your body “you’re gonna hate me for this, but you’ll thank me later.”
“The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”
“You don’t have to be extreme, just consistent.”
FITNESS INFLUENCERS TO FOLLOW FOR CONSTANT MOTIVATION!
DIETS THAT WILL MAKE YOU LEAN, GAIN OR MAINTAIN
Exercise That Makes You Stay Fit
You are more enthusiastic about working out on yourself if you see results. Well, you won’t be seeing any results if you keep on gulping the soda all day and stuffing your body with junk food. 20% of your body is made by going to the gym and 80% of it is made by getting in proper nutrition. Choose your diet by consulting your nutritionist. You may get many diet charts on the internet, however, each body is different and thus must have a customized diet plan. Here are some diet plans that are trending these days.
We hope these Motivational Gym Posters to Kill Your Lazy Thoughts could spark the motivation in you. A true fitness enthusiast knows that there is nothing like motivation. Because if you depend on motivation, you will lose interest as soon as you get into the routine. Therefore, discipline yourself if you want to achieve something!