There was a time when people used stones and flower juices or hands to paint on the walls! Cavies, we call them. As time advanced and we evolved, and mediums to paint changed to paints. The dawn of the computer age didn’t just change the way we live, it has changed the way we create and compliment art.
While the medieval time also focused on the way that a painting is made, the strokes and every detail of it, the digital art don’t. It simply relies on the message that is being sent! Do you have an idea or do you want inspiration to get things out? These Brilliant Interactive Digital Art Ideas will inspire you to do it!
Brilliant Interactive Digital Art Ideas
What is a digital art painting?
Art, by definition, means “the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power”. By digital art, we mean that this definition of art holds beauty even in the advanced technology of today. When you use the digital medium, you can create effects much like that when you use oil or acrylic paints.
What are the types of digital art?
- Digital Photography – this involves a camera. An actual image is manipulated using special effects to create digital photos.
- Photo painting – as the name suggests, this involves having photos and paintings clubbed. The artists use editing and paint software to go beyond darkroom techniques to add expression to the image.
- Digital Collage – the digital collage is quite famous these days as it fits to be a perfect gift for your special someone. The technique involves using the layering of one picture over a collage of different images to make a complete image.
- Integrated Digital Art – the integrated digital art roars loud in the manipulation of an image. An artist may use innumerable techniques to achieve this one.
- Digital Painting – the digital painting involves various techniques applied to it to make it look more like a handmade painting. However, it involves all the digital work. The digital paintings are mostly two types – 2D and 3D.
- 2D – here all the painting is created and made to look from a single perspective.
- 3D – dimensional plain is used to render the image to create a three-dimensional look.
Which is the best software for digital painting?
When you decide to make your very first digital painting, you must go for software that is suitable for beginners. This we say because if you opt for a more advanced one, you might just get confused if you are trying to learn the painting on your own. As you get hands-on active in digital painting, you might just switch to the advance versions of the software or get a new soft wear with advance brushes and options.
Below is the list of some of the best software for digital paintings
- Photoshop (tops the list from forever)
- Affinity Designer
- Procreate – A powerful iPad drawing tool
- Artweaver 7
If you have been an art enthusiast, all you live and want to change your artwork mediums to bring up your thoughts, then these Brilliant Interactive Digital Art Ideas will definitely help you. Go upfront and learn to use different shapes and designs to create something new using advanced technology