The season of love is here! Undoubtedly, we can say, love is in the air… with each soul feeling this bliss, it’s time that many couples take the next leap in their relationships. While some new love blossoms, some tie the love knot! Indeed, it has a special place for each romantic couple. As you find out new ways to impress or make your loved one feel special, Romantic Valentine Days Quotes, Wishes and Messages are the necessity of this day. Therefore, here are some that you might copy or share!
Romantic Valentine Days Quotes, Wishes and Messages
Why is Valentine’s Day about love?
Many times, it is said that the St. Valentine was a romantic and hence the day is named after him. However, there is no substantial proof to this story. However, we can say that the valentine’s day an outcome of the literature. There are instances in the English literature that prove this fact. For example, Shakespeare’s love-struck Ophelia spoke of herself as Hamlet’s Valentine.
A more evident fact is said to be the one that Geoffrey Chaucer, author of “The Canterbury Tales” decreed the February feast of St. Valentines to the mating of birds. in the “Parlement of Foules”, he writes, “For this was on seynt Volantynys day. Whan euery bryd comyth there to chese his make.” By this, he meant that English birds paired off to produce eggs in February. One’s word to another, this soon became a trend and people started writing to their loved ones in the bird-mating season. Eventually, the English audience accepted the idea of February mating. Hence, Valentine’s Day is about love.
Romantic Valentine Messages for Girlfriend
- My day is not complete without thinking of you. You are my one and only love. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My sweet Valentine, I promise to behave like a perfect gentleman this year and make sure to give you all you want on this special day, today it’s all about us and our love for each other. I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- When I wake in the morning my first thought is of you, because when I begin my day with you in my mind I know that the day will be perfect
- Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return. I am so lucky that you are mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me. My life would be nothing without you to share it with.
Romantic Messages for Boyfriend
- So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come. I love you.
- I learned the meaning of love from you; you are the best thing given to me by God.
- It is not true that love does not have boundaries. In fact, my love for you has created boundaries in your heart so that no one else can come in. I love you.
- You are not just an ordinary person in my life, you are more than that, you are my friend, well-wisher, mentor, and lover, beyond that you are the person for my life.
- If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.
Cute Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages
- “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
- “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
- “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
- “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
Meaningful Valentine’s Day Quotes
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- “Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning, Poet
- “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Author
- “It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.” – John Bulwer, Physician
- “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” – Pablo Picasso, Artist
- “Where there is love, there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi, Civil Rights Leader
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “There are never enough I Love You’s.” – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian
- “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist
- “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
- “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
How can I make my Valentine’s romantic?
It’s all about spending quality time together. What works best is that you preplan your date. Make the arrangements beforehand. Make sure that all the arrangements are done on time and are perfect. If you are looking for a not so expensive date, go for a movie or a restaurant together. However, make sure you do some different things this time. Little, but different like getting her a rose or wearing your best suit. Girls can try to look their best with some sexy date night outfit ideas.
How can I surprise my partner on Valentine’s Day?
Stimulating their minds and doing something out of the box will make them get really surprised. Do small things that make a difference. You can…
Keep little goodies for him in the regular places he goes.
- Make a treasure hunt
- Plan a surprise dinner date
- Serve Yummy breakfast in bed
- Book a Getaway Trip
- Make handmade gifts
These Romantic Valentine Days Quotes, Wishes and Messages will surely make your lover feel special. Just drop in these messages and wishes and follow some ideas that we mentioned above. You can also make some handmade gifts for them on this romantic occasion to make their hearts feel abundant with love.!