Preparing for that extravagant Christmas dinner with family and friends? Nothing can match the excitement of being able to create the table setting that screams “Oh! I made that and it looks so perfect!” Just like Christmas decoration is so festive and grand, run down some elegant DIY Christmas table decorations and setting ideas to the dining room table.
Without spending much money, choose a theme and make your own simple Christmas table settings. Initially, this might seem like a big task but these instructions to make Christmas table decorations are going to be amazing reference to your rescue! Sure having an easy Christmas centerpieces for tables is a great idea, but every small festive detail counts to awe your guest at the dining table.
Elegant DIY Christmas Table Decorations and Settings Ideas
Easy Christmas Place Cards For Tables
Elegant DIY Christmas table decorations and setting ideas will be incomplete without the place cards. When all the guests are invited in, tablescape will be having place cards at your dinner party. Making the place cards first, will give you an idea to decide the theme, count the guests and make necessary table and chair arrangements.
- Instead of plain and boring place cards kept on the table, customize them inside a transparent globe with little pine corns or festive joy tree leaves.
- Show your guest how much you love them with the efforts, simple Christmas table setting should have little pine cones that hold the name of the guest. You can paint the pine cones to make them attractive.
- Make a small wreath ring of rosemary leaves with a place card joined using floral wire. Rosemary wreaths are extremely adorable.
Easy Christmas Centerpieces for Tables
After the arrangement of chair and table, the instructions to make Christmas table decorations are centerpieces. There are so many Simple Christmas table settings with different theme centerpieces.
- Decide a theme of your Elegant DIY Christmas table decorations and setting ideas. Have a large evergreen tree branch with berries and arrange it as a centerpiece for table. This is easy and won’t require a lot of efforts.
- Make Christmas scented candles your centerpiece. What better than having candles around that smell like peppermint or gingerbread?
- Mason jar filled with berries, juniper leaves and candles lined up across the table also make easy Christmas centerpieces for tables.
Simple Christmas Table Settings
Simple Christmas Tablecloth settings
Table cloth just brings life to the simple Christmas table settings. Table cloth is the deciding feature of the theme. On which the entire plates, napkin and cutlery setting goes along.
- A table cloth can be plain and simple with stunning table runner or table centerpiece. If the table runner and the centerpiece are fancy, it is important that the table cloth is simple solid color.
- If the centerpiece is not fancy or huge, table cloth can steal the show. You can go for Snowflake or Christmas themed printed table cloth for elegant DIY Christmas table decorations and setting ideas.
Simple Christmas Table Settings with Glass
An extravagant dinner is incomplete without a glass of champagne. After you set centerpiece, table cloth and place cards, time for having additional tiny details. Make the champagne glasses extra festive and fancy for the grand Christmas toast.
- As you go cheers, let the tiny jingle bell attached to the base of the wine glass give the merry sound. While toasting, these jingle bells will ring to the unison.
- Make mini wreath sit around the base of the glasses. This will add a pop of color and fresh greenery to the table setting.
- Cocktails or juice demands for a stirrer make the wooden skewers look festive by making them fancy. You can make a small Christmas tree sit made with brush on top of the wooden skewer.
Elegant DIY Christmas Table Decorations
Small details might take a lot of time and efforts but they are completely worth it. You can finally endure the results. Once the table is set, some little table settings and table decorations will mesmerize your guests.
Table Coasters – Do not forget the coasters. Coasters not just prevent the unsightly marks of glass rims but also make an addition to table decoration. Because it’s Christmas, having a snowflake shaped coaster is an amazing idea.
Table Napkins – Another dramatic way to add the festive touch to the table is by table napkins. Be the best host and add some drama to the table napkins. You can wrap a rosemary leaf around it or use green napkins to arrange in a Christmas tree design.
Table Napkin Ring – If you think you can seriously not make a napkin ring at home, you need to check your Christmas crafts. Use your Christmas tree sheets to make perfect napkin rings to dress up the table napkins.
Table Cutlery Holder – Table cutlery has to be arranged in a proper manner on the dining table. To make it interesting, make some cute small stockings to hold the spoons, knife and fork together. Making these adorable knit stockings is quite easy.
These were elegant DIY Christmas table decorations and setting ideas for a warm welcome of guest to the grand dinner party. Instructions to make Elegant DIY Christmas Table Decorations and Settings Ideas include are quite simple. Stick to one single theme and do not mix and match. Having too many different fancy setting at once might make the table look odd. Be a nice host and enjoy your Christmas feast!