As the day comes near, the excitement reaches a new peek! We just want to be ready with all our stuff before the day arrives and we could enjoy it all! A day when we can open our hearts and celebrate our freedom, its struggle, our liberty, and opportunity! It’s the 4th of July my friend and we can’t find a reason to not to chill about it. People are busy making plans with their family and friends to go on picnics, bake cakes or have a beautiful barbeque in their backyard.
As the Independence Day approaches, we are also excited about showing our love towards the nation in various forms! You have to do the 4th of July décor. But how? Well, we have some amazing DIY 4th of July Crafts Ideas for Nation Lovers that are easy and can be of great use in your house! Moreover, if you want to have Easter craft ideas, you can check it out here.
DIY 4th of July Crafts Ideas for Nation Lovers
The Patriotic Wreath
Wreaths have been a part of our festive decors from ages and Independence Day cannot be left back, can it?
To make a wreath
- Take some sheets of the color red blue and white
- Then take a piece of cardboard and cut it in a circular shape
- Cut the sheets of paper to make equal cones of it and stick it in the circular piece of board to cover it completely
- Do this with every color as shown in the image
- Take a star and put it in the center and you DIY wreath is ready.
For crafts from empty frames, have a look at this collection.
DIY Flower For The Nation
To make a flower décor
- Take sheets of paper in the three colors red blue and white
- Now fold them in a zig-zag pattern and staple in the middle by attaching a wire
- Then cut the edges of the flower in a triangular form to make the shape as shown in the image
- Now open the paper as given in the image and your flower is ready.
With this, if you want to have next level easter decor for your house, have some ideas from here.
DIY American Flag Hand Print T-Shirt
Wearing your patriotic t-shirt on the 4th of July looks so cool
To make it
- Take a t-shirt and print in red stripes on it
- Then take blue paint and dip your palm in that
- Print your palm on the shirt and let it dry
- You now have an easy DIY 4th of July t-shirt
For some money saving home decor, have a look at this article!
Cute DIY Hairband
Little girls wearing cute hairbands look so sweet. But had the bling of patriotism and it looks fabulous!
To make a cute DIY hairband
- Take a hairband and attach to sheets of thick paper or thin cardboard
- Then take little sparkly
pom pomballs and stick it on the paper as you can see in the picture
- Cover both the side, back, and front with it and your cute hairband are ready!
Are you interested in doing rock painting? then have some ideas from here!
DIY American Flag On Sticks
Now this one looks super cool on your living room shelf!
To make an it
- Take a few sticks, place them together, and mark the area for the blue portion of the flag
- Now on a vertical stick place the sticks that you have taken earlier apply glue to stick them
- Paint the sticks in the color of the flag and your DIY flag is ready.
For some plaster of paris craft ideas, you can have an idea from here.
DIY Patriotic Mason Jar
This one of DIY 4th of July Crafts Ideas for Nation Lovers is so cool and we are sure you will love doing it
- Take 3 mason jars and paint it white with spray paint and keep it to dry
- Then take masking tape and stick it in the shape of stars on one jar and in horizontal stripes on the other two
- Then paint the one with stars blue and the others in red
- Now remove the tape and tie a string at the rim of the jar so that it looks pretty
- Further, you need to take a piece of sponge and cut it to fit in the jar.
- Put in the flowers in the jar and your craft is ready.
Do you want to decorate your walls in a very tight budget? then we have some interesting ideas for you!
DIY Patriotic Lighting Craft
This is by far the easiest and prettiest of all the crafts
For this lighting craft
- Take some balloons and blow them to form a circular shape
- Then apply glue on it and cover it with woolen threads or red blue and white colors
- Let it dry, then poke the balloons and remove the residue
- Attach them on lights of the series and your DIY patriotic lighting craft is ready.
You can also do some burlap Projects in these craft ideas. Do you want to know how? read this article for it!
Starlight 4th Of July Decor
For this DIY
- Take sheets of 4 colors- red blue white and golden
- Now draw the shape as shown in the figure and cut it out
- Punch in holes on it and repeat the process till you have 5 pieces per star
- Fold the pieces of the star as shown with the long flaps down to form a conical shape
- Now glue the tabs of the stars together but leave a small opening at one flap
- If you want to have star décor then glue the last one as well but not for the lighting décor
- Attach it to the lights and your décor is ready!
If you want to teach your children some origami crafts, you can have your ideas form here.
Simple Flyers For Patriotic Décor
For last minute 4th of July decor, this one can surely help you get some great deal out of it.
Steps for this DIY are very simple
- Pick up a long red and white string
- Then take long horizontal stripes of paper and place them on the string as you can see in the image.
- Then stick it with the help of glue and fold in half.
- Now you have to cut a slant cut on the paper so that when you open the fold, you get a triangular shape
- Repeat this process for every piece and your craft is ready.
Popsicles are easy things to turn into craft. so if you want to learn how, checkout this article.
DIY Flag Bunting
A flag bunting is an awesome way to decorate something you want people to focus on
- Take a flag type cloth as you can see in the image
- Then fold it in a zigzag pattern
- Clip in a paper clip and tie a thread to it.
- Now take the corners of the bunting a attach a safety pin and your craft is ready!
Want to write quotes and stuff in beautiful handwriting? have some calligraphy tips from here.
Independence Day marks our freedom and privileges. However, with power comes responsibilities and this should not be forgotten. Be responsible towards the nation and its people for it serves you to the best of its ability. Enjoy the day with food friends family and these DIY 4th of July Crafts Ideas for Nation Lovers and have a happy 243rd independence day! Here are some amazing calligraphy ideas for you to try in your next