They say the best things in life are free however, the human race has misused and abused the natural resources so much that water, the great need of life is not free anymore! It’s contaminated and if you try to drink water form some unhygienic place, all you going to do is end up on a hospital bed. Therefore, it’s necessary that you carry your own bottles to places that you visit.
However, carrying bottles is such a task. You have to keep a bag with you to hold them or hold it in your bare hands. Well, that looks so boring and takes away the elegance of your outfit. Well, we have a solution for you! Why not have some beautiful water bottle covers? How? Peep into our DIY Water Bottle Cover Ideas to know more! And as a bonus, here are some things you can do with an empty frame!
DIY Water Bottle Cover Ideas
Crochet Water Bottle Cover
Cute crochet crafts are something we have always liked. This one here is simple as well.
- Just take some crochet craft wool and knit it in a netted pattern in the dimension of the bottle.
- Don’t forget to make the handle long enough.
Do you have a thing for wooden carving? well then have a look at these realistic ones.
Knitted Woolen Water Bottle Cover
This cute DIY Water Bottle Cover idea is something that will add charms to your kitchen or dining settings as well.
- Take wools of two colors and knit them like you knit a sweater.
- Then knit two little ones for the cups as well.
- Add in two ropes with little pompoms for this DIY
Here are a few toilet paper crafts for kids that you can make for their school activity class.
Cute Dragon Wings On Water Bottle
To make this water bottle cover, you need to use an old cover as well.
- Make the wings tail eyes and a little mouth of the dragon and stuff it with cotton.
- Then attach it to the bottle and your cover is ready.
And as easter approches us, here are some DIY crafts for adults and kids that you can enjoy with your kids.
Leather Water Bottle Cover
For this DIY,
- Take a leather flat back support and attach a semicircular piece of leather fabric on it.
- Make a holder at the bottom so that the bottle stays in place.
- You can hang this to your backpack as well.
Do you want to decoreate you house without spending a penny? then these ideas are waiting for you!
Pretty Animal Cover
Cute DIY fox cover looks pretty lying down on your couch.
- You need to cut out some parts of fabric and create it like a pillow cover.
- Then add in the eyes nose ears and tail of the fox and your DIY is ready.
Do you love painting? have you ever tried it on a rock? well here are some beginners ideas and tricks to do rock painting!
Beautiful Patterned Cover
- Take a patterned fabric and cut it in the shape of the bottle.
- Make two pieces of it
- The sew it neatly with a covering on it
- Make some cross-overlapping stitches on it for some extra effect and your DIY is ready.
Do you have a keen about craft? Try out these plaster of paris craft ideas for something new!
A Pillow Cover Inspired Cover
Do you have an old pillowcase that looks beautiful? Well, it’s time to bring that in use.
- Cut out the pillow cover in the shape of the bottle cover
- Then stitch it over it.
- Add in pretty borders to it and the bottle cover is ready.
Moreover. we have these amazing burlap craft ideas that you can try at home.
Bottle Cover Made Out Of Jeans
Making wealth out of waste- that’s our motto.
For this DIY
- take the old jeans that are of no use to you anymore
- Cut the fabric in the dimensions of the bottle and sew it up
- Attach a handle to it and if you want you can also make a pocket.
Need to teach your kids some origami for thier school’s activity class? well, here are some easy ones for you!
Stringed Water Bottle Cover
This water bottle cover looks unique and will catch people’s eyes at the first sight
- Take a long string and start making knots over it so that it can cover a bottle,
- Make the pattern of a diamond for a better look and strength
- Secure it well when you have finished knotting and your bottle cover is ready.
Also Read:45 Easy and Creative DIY Popsicle Stick Crafts Ideas
Apron Inspired Water Bottle Cover
The bottle looking like cooks from a restaurant is an amazing dining table décor
- For this take a fabric and cut it in the shape of a small apron
- Then add in little pockets to it and attach strings to it
- Tie it on the bottle and your DIY water bottle cover is ready.
Here is how you can make paint out of crayon and glue if you run out of paint!
We hope these DIY Water Bottle Cover Ideas inspired you to carry your bottles in style! Being a DIY, it won’t cost you much and you can design it in such a way that it goes with most of your outfits. Look for the color you wear the most. Alternatively, you can also look for the color, which goes with most of the colors you wear and design your water bottle cover according to that. And here are some ways on how you can organize your garage.