“Extremists have shown what frightens them the most:
A girl with a book”- Malala Yousafzai
For centuries, women were dominated as if being a woman was a crime! A crime that you were rewarded by fate. With time and obstinate women who refused to take shit rose up against the injustice, however, they were crushed. However, one sees another and we learn to stand up taller and stronger for it is the power a woman has to bear a child and give birth. She is not a week in any way, not mentally or physically for she has the strength to rise up from the injustice and also bear a child and fight when needed. Therefore 8th March marks the day to celebrate what women have achieved! Rising from the ashes like a phoenix, women now have shown the can be the best if only they are not denied the opportunity to be there. That is the power of women! And on this occasion, we are pleased to bring these Powerful Happy Women’s Day Quotes to Celebrate a New Era! And if you have someone who just had a baby, here are some quotes that you can send her!
Powerful Happy Women’s Day Quotes to Celebrate a New Era
- A woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
- The history of all times and of today especially teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. – Melinda Gates
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. – Louisa May Alcott
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
How did Women’s Day get started?
Women’s day started back in the year 1909 when the Socialist Party of America thought that 28 February should be observed as a women’s day to honor the women who back then protested against the working conditions in their garment factory. Later on then in 1910 in a meeting in Copenhagen, it was decided to observe this day as a day to honor the achievements of women in every field they are in! Later on, in 1917, there was a strike named “bread and peace” which had taken place on 8th March and thus, 8th march became the official date of celebrating women’s day internationally. Need spiritual awakening? here are some Jesus Christ quotes.
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- One is not born a woman, one becomes one. – Simone de Beauvoir
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
- Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues. – Charlotte Bunch
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. – Marilyn Monroe
How do we celebrate Women’s Day?
To celebrate women’s day, various events take place in almost all organizations. Here, women who have achieved and made a name in their respective line of work are called and are asked to share their experiences. This helps other women to set a role model and follow their dreams. Strong influential women have the power to help the women who are struggling and therefore, this event is special for every woman. If you are someone who loves cooking, we have something really exciting for you!
- The trouble with some women is they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him. – Cher
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.
- A free race cannot be born of slave mothers. – Margaret Sanger
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. – Roseanne Barr
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
What is the importance of Women’s Day?
This day hold a special significance as regardless of the sector of work, all the achievement of women are recognized, appreciated, and celebrated! This encourages women to move forward in life no matter how difficult it is and achieve what they aim for. It also inspires and motivates young girls to set their goals high when they see someone who has done it in their life. Are stinky bugs irritating you? here are some home remedies that you can try!
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness. – Oprah Winfrey
- Well behaved women rarely make history. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuild my life. – J.K. Rowling
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. – Mother Teresa
What color is International Women’s Day?
Purple is the color for international women’s day! Do you know why? It takes us a century back to that moment when the women in new york protested and marched to have voting rights and better working conditions. What color they all choose to wear that day became the official color of international women’s day! Here are some healthy recipes that you can pack for your child’s lunch box.
- Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size. – Virginia Woolf
- Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as outside. – Coco Chanel
- Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are. – Ellen Degeneres
- I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they’re the first to be rescued off sinking ships. – Gilda Radner
- Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it’s quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid. – Rita Rudner
Also Read:20 Things to do with an Empty Frame
Be headstrong and face all the situations with grace! Well, that’s what women can do and show the world you are always better with age and experience. Inspire and get inspired by these Powerful Happy Women’s Day Quotes to Celebrate a New Era. Moreover, don’t forget- who runs the world? Girls! As a bonus, check out these awesome plants that will make your house aromatic.