Hallelujah! For our savior has resurrected! The one who died for our sins has come to life again and it’s time to rejoice. The spring brings with it the bright colors that warm our hearts and show us a new ray of hope! As for Easter, it’s time to make tasty treats and some quality time with your family.
Moreover, Let’s celebrate this occasion and have some amazing décor. However, it is not necessary to go and buy them from the market. These DIY Easter Crafts Ideas for Kids and Adults will help you in decorating your house for Easter, moreover, they act as an activity that will have your mind stimulated and since it’s for kids and adults alike, you can do it with your children. This will help your bond strengthen and bring you closer as a family. If you are interested in doing more home decor crafts then check out these empty frame craft.
DIY Easter Crafts Ideas for Kids and Adults
Why do we celebrate Easter with eggs?
To answer that question first you need to understand what an egg symbolizes. An egg is the initial stage of a new life and therefore an egg symbolizes a new life is born! However, traditions do not mention any significance of eggs in the link to the Easter festival, it is, however, a pagan tradition that has routed its way into the Easter décor due to the same reason.
DIY EASTER CRAFTS FOR KIDS
Bunny Popcorn Holder
A simple craft for kids that is useful while enjoying a movie, this DIY craft is easy to make and far more cute as well
Here are the steps to make it
- Take a medium size paper cup
- You need to have a pair of eyes and some whisks
- Cut out two ears from a white color paper and place two smaller pieces of the same size on it but of a different color, which is funky.
- Staple the ears on the rim of the paper cup
- Then on the opposite side, glue in the eyes nose and the whisks and Your DIY bunny popcorn holder is ready!
Towel Origami Bunny
Bunnies are the Easter décor necessity! Moreover, kids should be able to make some origami by themselves. So, why not make the Easter DIY craft with a towel?
To make a towel origami bunny
- Take a square towel and roll the opposite ends of it to reach to the middle.
- Then fold it into half and tie it with the help of a little rope
- Stick in the eyes and nose with whisks and your little towel bunny is ready.
Easter Yarn Eggs
Easter calls in for Easter eggs and Kids love them! However, you can help them to make eggs that are beautiful and creative. How? With yarn of course!
To make Easter eggs out of yarn
- Take a balloon and blow it to the size of an egg
- Then coat it with lots of glue
- Next, you carefully need to wrap a yarn thread on the balloon in any random direction till it is almost covered.
- Let the glue dry and let it sit for half a day to a full day
- Then pop the balloon and you will have your yarn eggs ready!
A Bunny Sweets Basket
We all know that bunny delivers Easter eggs and sweets to good children. Moreover, a bunny basket is the most suitable craft for Easter gift distribution. But before that, take a look at how to have attractive walls at your house.
To make a bunny basket
- Take a paper plate and decorate it like a bunny face
- Then take another plate and cut it into a 1/3rd part in a semicircle form
- Then stick this plate to the one with the bunny face and staple it for a firm grip.
- Punch in two holes on either side and tie a ribbon to it for a handle and you bunny basket is done!
Cute Bunny Masks For Easter Party
Easter calls in for celebration! And celebrations mean parties so why not have an Easter themed party? Your kids will surely love the idea of a masquerader eater party and for that, craft for kids make them follow these steps
- Take a standard size of the face and draw the borders on a paper
- Then make a picture of bunny ears and cut it out
- Then cut out two holes for the eyes
- Decorate the ears and attach a ribbon to hold everything in place and you are done with DIY Easter Crafts Ideas for Kids.
DIY EASTER CRAFTS FOR ADULTS
Easy Easter Inspired Bird House
Easter chickens have hatched and need a house to stay! So have this little DIY Easter Crafts Ideas for Kids and Adults as an eater décor for you cute pompom chickens
To make this DIY
- Take a bottle and cut the upper part of it.
- Then take the lower part and cut it more to have a square or a little rectangular potion
- Further, take the upper part of the bottle and shape it to be curvy at the edges. This will act as a rooftop.
- Now color bot the parts as you wish and then cut out a little hole in the lower part of it like shown in the image.
- Attach them together and your DIY is complete
An Easter Egg Décor
Easter eggs have become a necessary part of the Easter decor!
To make this Easter egg DIY craft
- Make an egg-like structure out of paper
- Paint it in the color of your choice
- Draw some branches on it and paint it brown
- Then attach some cute little paper flowers to it and your DIY is complete
Foam Easter Egg plants
A cute Easter egg craft looks adorable sitting in beautifully in a corner and therefore to make it you will have to follow these steps
- Take foam eggs
- Take some fake small flowers
- Paint the foam eggs with the color of the flower
- Not stick the flower on the egg with glue.
- Cut out some leaves and glue it on the steam of the egg.
- Place them in a planter and your DIY is ready.
Easter Egg Yarn House
This cute little DIY Easter egg yan house will be appreciated by all
To make this
- Take a big balloon and blow it
- Then cover it up with glue and wrap it completely with yarn thread
- Let it thing dry and carefully poke the balloon
- Make a circular hole on the egg now formed and discard the popped balloon.
- Place a cute DIY bird inside it and your craft is done.
DIY Egg Planter
What could you ask more if your DIY egg planter idea comes out to be the best out of waste?
To make this DIY
- Take the shells of some broken eggs
- Fill it in with soil and put in some wheat grains inside it
- Sprinkle water on it and let it be for a day or two
- Then stick two eyes on the eggshells and you egg planters are ready!
It is time that you have a family get together and celebrate the festival of Easter to the fullest! Teach your kids the importance of this festival and help them with DIY Easter Crafts Ideas for Kids and Adults! A word of caution, assist your kids while using tools like scissors and staplers. Here is a trick that will be useful for you to make paints.