Stock up on a lovely crib and cute little stockings,
Christmas carols are fine but don’t forget the lullaby.
Soon there will be cries of delight and joys of celebrations,
Because a little miracle is on its way in the form of a baby.
Celebrations, miracle, Christmas! No wonder we like the winters so much. Because nothing describes a miracle better than the joys of having a newborn in the home. You must have heard that what they say – ‘First comes love then comes marriage. And then comes a little baby in a little carriage.’ Whoever said that couldn’t be any more right. A little bundle of joy will bring a smile to anyone’s face. So, it’s only fair that you give the new parents some really great wishes for having a miracle. And that’s why we have come up with these lovely Congratulations Wishes for New Born Baby so you can send some cute little New Born Baby Messages to your loved ones.
Congratulations Wishes for New Born Baby
A baby! Just the sound of it makes us so giddy. And why not? Nothing is as exciting as the arrival of a new baby. A small little person that just existed in our fleeting thoughts and now here he is in flesh and blood with his cute little nose and big wide eyes. A little bundle of joy with her chubby cheeks and puckered rosy lips. Doesn’t that make you just go – Aww! Got a toddler there? Or one sassy five-year-old? Here is how you can keep his or her paint supplies coming all the time.
Lovely Wishes for New Born Baby
- For all the joy and smiles they bring, a new baby is worth everything. Congratulations on your new arrival! Can’t wait to see that sweet little smile.
- To my sweet friend, I send my heartiest congratulations on the birth of the baby. I am sure you are engrossed in the task of a diaper change and practicing lullabies for your baby.
- Congratulations! This is the beginning of something wonderful for your family. I hope that this journey is filled with lots of laughter, love and warm cuddles.
- To lovely parents, sending love and congratulations on the birth of the baby. I hope you have started enjoying sleepless nights like the times I was by your endless gossip at nights.
- This is the start of something special; the next few years are going to be the most memorable.
- Congratulations to proud new parents! May these tiny feet will tiptoe with love into your hearts and stay there forever!
- We are thinking of you during this exciting moment in time, you will have sleepless nights and days. But I can tell you that it will definitely be worth it to see your Bubba smile. All the best and with lots of love.
- A newborn baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
- Welcome to the world little prince or princess, I hope your queen and king spoils you with riches. May your journey be filled with joy and love.
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your newborn baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
That baby smell that comes from a newborn is just to die for. And I’m sure like me, many of us would like to bottle it and have a whiff of it whenever we want. And let’s not even talk about the smile that those babies grant us with. It could even melt a stone! And those cute little fists and sweet little tantrums? Well, let’s just say that these little people surely know how to keep everyone on their toes around them. They control us with their delicate, little pinkies and we just love it. Soon, there will come a time for you to make lunch for your babies. Be ready for that time with these lunch ideas.
New Born Baby Messages
- If the sun shines for a thousand years, it could never outshine the warmth and ecstatic joy I feel as I congratulate you on the birth of your son.
- Do you remember the feeling you got when you fell in love for the first time? Multiply it by a hundred – that is how magical the joy of motherhood really is. Congratulations on becoming one.
- Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one! Love just got real. So very excited for you.
- Congratulations on the successful combination of your DNA.
- You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
- Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for. Congratulations.
- No one can imagine life having their own children. But when they are born no one can imagine life without them. Wishing your newborn good health and happiness!
- The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
- A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be… It was great when there were two of you, but even better now there’s three!
- Life will keep changing but there is one thing that will remain constant till the day you die – your love for your child. Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- I congratulate you on going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
It just feels surreal. And bizarre! To welcome a tiny human being in the family. It can just completely change one’s life and fill it with an overload of happiness and joys. And nappies too! Of course. Wink! So, yeah, a baby comes with so many great things. A whole new world of experiences that just blows away the mind. It is just overwhelming. Raising a kid is no kid’s business. Pun intended. Wink! So make sure you keep them away from bad company and make life easier.
Funny Congratulation Messages for New Baby
- You’re a parent. It’s your circus and those are your monkeys.
- Congrats…you now live in a madhouse run by a tiny army you created yourself.
- Welcome to parenthood where going to the grocery store by yourself is now considered a vacation.
- You two are going to make such wonderful parents that I’m beginning to envy your new baby. Congrats!
- Just remember: parenting without a sense of humor is like an accountant who sucks at math.
- I hope you are blessed with a non-crying and obedient baby otherwise we are not having dinner together if you are bringing your baby.
- Raising kids is a walk in the park. Jurassic Park that is.
- Welcome to parenthood! Now you should skill up know how to sing lullabies and follow the stories!
- Now your world is about to change. A new baby will make your love stronger, home happier, days shorter, nights longer and bank account emptier. Best wishes for the future!
- Congratulations new parents! Now you can talk loud to yourself in public and people don’t look at you like you’re crazy. Wishing you happy moments with your little boy/girl!
- Your horoscope suggests that you have a busy few months ahead. Diapers to change and rejection to clean… Congrats and enjoy the ride!
- I hope you like the gift I gave you; I thought you might need a stronger perfume from all the nappy changing.
In such times, a new set of parents are beyond thrilled. Happiness is there in the new mother in her pink glowing cheeks. Excitement is there in the new father and his eyes full of sheen. And when their loved ones add more to this happiness with their congratulatory words and good wishes, their happiness is only multiplied. The joys only grow and the bliss is there like a constant phase. Kids and stains go hand in hand. Lucky for you, we know just the way to get rid of them. Stains I’m talking about!
Cute Wishes for Cute New Baby
- Congratulations and best of luck. You are going to be great parents. Happy snuggling with your new cutie!
- Massive Congratulations! Your new baby boy is here and he is already stealing hearts! What a handsome little man!
- So precious, so small, so sweet. Two tiny hands, two tiny feet. Cute smiles and endless giggles, sweet nothings and adorable wriggles. All this and a lot more is what will make your life soar. Congratulations.
- We hope you are both ready for all the dress-ups and tea parties to come! Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby daughter!
- Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
- Congratulations! Your new baby has arrived and the luxury of uninterrupted nights of sleep has now gone! We hope you enjoy every second of this new adventure and don’t forget we are ready to babysit when you need to snooze!
- There is nothing sweeter than a baby’s smile. Nothing cuter than a baby’s laugh. And definitely nothing more ear-piercing than a baby’s cry. But I’m sure you will be able to cope with the negatives, enough to be amazed by the positives or raising a baby. Welcome to the most tiring heaven on earth. It’s called parenthood. Congratulations!
- Your newborn baby boy (girl) is a perfect little bundle, from his (her) head down to her feet. I’m sure that you’ll be the best parents in the world!
- A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Congratulations, you guys!
- Little princess, I welcome you into an exciting wonderful world, your arrival had just added another bright star to our lives.
- Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together, you will become wiser and more mature, while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
The happy and good wishes are like a boost of power, a surge of strength to their already exhilarated souls. It is true when they say that happiness just grows further when it is shared. Because you can’t help but feel that excitement of the arrival of a new baby in the lives of your loved ones. All new parents out there, it’s better if you guys know the ways to organize all the kids’ paraphernalia.
And thus we hope that with all these words, you can spread those joys around and give your friends and family some lovely and heart touching wishes on the arrival of their little bundle of joy. When he or she becomes a toddler, be ready with these things saved in your mind.