“A man may work from dusk to dawn, but a woman’s work is never done.”
Indeed the work of a mother has no breaks. It is like a full-time job which they do all their life. A house doesn’t get a warm feeling without her presence and yet they are the most little appreciated being in this world. So why not have a day for them. A day where you should make your mom feels special. Why only a day they say. well because at least that day you are obliged to do it! So how are you planning to celebrate this mother’s day? Have you thought of making her a card? Well, here are some Thoughtful Mother’s Day Quotes to Thank Your Supermom that you can use to write in that card! And here are Catchy and Timeless Wedding Guest Book Ideas to Cherish Memories Forever.
Thoughtful Mother’s Day Quotes to Thank Your Supermom
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
- Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.
- The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.
- The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
- My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was six and my brother was eight; I never forgot it.
Why do we celebrate Mother’s Day?
Usually, mother’s day is celebrated by making your mother feel special about her existence. You can give your mother, some handmade cards or make some special delicacies for her. You can also send her flowers and bouquets and come around to spend some quality time with her. Remember, your time is the biggest gift that you can give to your mother. With this, here are tips How to Deliver a Happy Baby so that you have a happy baby!
Messages for your mother
- She carried you for nine months, and on her hip for a few years after. She carries you in her heart always.
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- There’s nothing like a mother’s love to give us all the strength we need to succeed. Thanks for everything, Mom.
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to a wonderful woman who’s such an inspiration to us all.
How did Mother’s Day start?
In the states, Anna Jarvis is the one who started the mother’s day celebrations. It was an act started as an anti-war movement. She started the tradition after the death of her mother to honor the sacrifices a mother makes in her lifetime for her children and how often she is not honored enough. With this, here is How to Live a Simple and Happy Life!
Inspirational mother day quotes
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- My mother is a walking miracle.
- Children are the anchors of a mother’s life.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
Is Mother’s Day International?
Yes, however, the dates vary in different parts. Mother’s day celebration is anyway celebrated in May on either first or second Sunday. Did you know that on mother’s day more phone calls are made compared to any other day in the year? This causes a spike of 37% in the phone traffic. And here are Baby Sleeping Methods for Your Little One.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- All mothers are working mothers.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- As is the mother, so is her daughter.
- Men are what their mothers made them.
What flower symbolizes Mother’s Day? which color is for the living and which one is for the dead?
Did you know carnations are the flowers that symbolize the mother’s day? Do you know why? Well, it goes back to when Christ was made to suffer. It is said that seeing him suffer, mother Mary could not hold back her tears. As these tears fell on the ground, the turned into carnation flowers and thus since then carnations are seen as a symbol of mother’s love. The red and pink carnations are given to the mothers who are alive and white carnations are for the mothers in the grave. And with this, here are Short List of Fun and Playful Workout Routines for Kids
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.
- Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
We hope these Thoughtful Mother’s Day Quotes to Thank Your Supermom Will help you make your mom feel special. Remember with old age all your parents want is love and support. In addition, while they nurtured you and helped you grow, in the dusk of their life, it is your duty to support them. And here are Congratulations Wishes for New Born Baby | New Born Baby Messages