Spring has arrived and so has Easter! The Easter eggs and bunnies are what children await, as it is time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ! This day marks as an important day in Christianity and is observed on Sunday. Not only does Easter bring in the spring season, it also marks as an end to the 40 days lent a period that Christians observes where they fast. So by and large, it causes for celebration and wishes! So here, we are to help you celebrate this occasion with joy and glee. How? Well with these Meaningful and Inspirational Happy Easter Quotes and Wishes that you can instantly send to your family and friends to wish them happy Easter! And if you are interested in some rock painting ideas, here are some great ones for you.
Meaningful and Inspirational Happy Easter Quotes and Wishes
Do you wish Happy Good Friday?
There is a thing about non-Christian people that they think good Fridays an actually a hay occasion. However, it is not even their fault because they don’t know the back story of this day. Even though it is called
Happy Easter Wishes, Happy Easter Messagesa
Easter is not just about God’s resurrection…
It is also about elimination of slavery…
A unification of conscience and faith.
Have a blessed Easter!
Let the Easter eggs
Serve as your reminder that nothing can hinder you
In fulfilling your dreams.
I am wishing you an extraordinary Easter!
May God keep you away from misfortunes, devious people and evil tongues.
Have a blessed and happy Easter!
I’m wishing you an extraordinary and joyful Easter.
May your life be full of blessings!
May the day that God has resurrected bring you happiness, love and joy.
Have a fulfilling and joyful Easter!
My wishes for your this Easter.
And Fulfilling life.
The celebration of holy love…
The day of resurrection…
The day that brings us new hope…
Have a great and wonderful Easter!
Why do they call it Easter?
Did you know Easter
Inspirational Easter Quotes
- It is Easter. This is a season when we reflect on the suffering, sacrifice, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Praise God! His Son is risen!
And death has no power,
He is the mighty conqueror, even in life’s darkest hour.
- But what appeared to be a defeat was actually the greatest victory of all. In his death, Jesus defeated sin. On Easter morning, death too was defeated.
- We shall never understand the extent of God’s love in Christ at the Cross until we understand that we shall never have to stand before the judgment of God for our sins
- How can we joyfully anticipate Easter Sunday’s power without mournfully remembering our weakness?
- Easter celebrates an event that proved Jesus was who he claimed to be. He was God in the flesh, and he came to Earth to save us. And that meant he had to die for us.
- The world is waking up after a long winter. Easter is a time to celebrate life!
- As we celebrate the Resurrection this Easter, let us remember that it is His life alone by which we must be revived daily until He returns.
Here Are Some Easter Facts For You!
- American spend about $1.9 billion on Easter candy which is the second highest after Halloween
- 76% of Americans think the ears of a chocolate bunny should be the first to be eaten
- Egg dyes were once made out of natural items such as onion peels, tree bark, flower petals, and juices.
- There’s much debate about the practice of dyeing chicks. Many hatcheries no longer participate, but others say that it isn’t dangerous to the chick’s health because the dye only lasts until the chicks shed their fluff and grow their feathers.
- The first story of a rabbit (later named the “Easter Bunny”) hiding eggs in a garden was published in 1680.
- Easter takes place on a Sunday, after the 40-day period called Lent. Lent is referred to as a time of fasting, but participants focus more on giving up one significant indulgence.
- Holy Week is the celebrated during the week leading up to Easter. It begins on Palm Sunday, continues on to Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and then finally, Easter Sunday.
- “The White House Easter Egg Roll” event has been celebrated by the President of the United States and their families since 1878.
Also Read: 40 Mind Calming Wooden Home Temple Designs
Easter Quotes To Send Your Family And Friends
- If Jesus forgave those who nailed Him to the cross, and if God forgives you and me, how can you withhold your forgiveness from someone else?
- The Hallmark version of Easter is not the real deal. The real story is as manly as manly gets.
- Easter is significantly symbolic to Christians in that during that period, Jesus Christ offered himself as a sacrifice so that we could be all saved from sin.
- Easter has come to be known as the day of the resurrection of Jesus. His resurrection from death and the ramifications of that resurrection are the very foundation of Christianity and one in which every Christian must stand.
- Easter is a time that family and friends get together. Some for religious purposes and some to celebrate the arrival of Spring. Either way it is a celebration of renewal and typically finds people with a positive outlook.
- God’s love did not begin at Calvary. Before the morning stars sang together, before the world was baptized with the first light, before the first blades of tender grass peeped out, God was love.
- This week, whatever you may be facing, remember that in three short days, the disciples and family of Christ went from hopelessness to hopeful – from devastation to celebration, from defeat to victory! Because of the cross and the tomb, you have a hope in Christ!
- Today is Easter, but what does it mean? It’s a time of renewal for each and everything.
- We want to shield children from the ugly story of how people turned on Jesus and killed him. But no one of any age can get to Easter joy without knowing what happened on Friday.
- If Advent/Christmas is a revelation of God’s presence with us, then Lent/Easter is a revelation of God’s desire to use all of life for our wholeness and our healing – the revelation that he will pull life from death.
- In many Christian traditions, the period before Easter is seen as a time of spiritual preparation for the day we later celebrate and welcome the “grand miracle” Christ accomplished through the cross.
- Easter is very important to me, it’s a second chance.
- The beauty and majesty of the Lenten and Easter season is that the grace of God flows freely to those who confess their sins and seek God’s healing touch.
- His sacrifice is the heart of the story. But not the end of the story. The Lord’s resurrection is the most glorious, victorious moment in history.
- I thought Christmas and Easter were about Santa Claus and bunny rabbits, and truthfully, I didn’t know anything about Jesus until I was in my 20’s.
Happy Easter Wishes For Family And Friends
- Happy Easter, I hope you have some nice food at home because I will go visit!
- May you enjoy your holidays, especially Easter but still work on your homeworks.
- I have the most awesome idea of being the light of the party, happy Easter!
- I am going to throw the coolest egg hunting this Easter, you are invited!
- Have the most blessed Easter and may you find where the eggs really are.
- I just hope that this holiday will make you home a whole lot more jolly, happy Easter!
- He died on that cross and so we were saved from dying by the hands of His father.
- Have a sweet Easter, may you not visit your dentist right after this holiday.
- Make this Easter meaningful by sacrificing yourself in so many ways.
- A weeklong celebration of Easter because the rebirth of Jesus needs to be celebrated.
Enjoy and celebrate the day with your family and friends by sending them these Meaningful and Inspirational Happy Easter Quotes and Wishes. Plan Easter Sunday brunch with them. Try out these amazing décor ideas for Easter that you can do as a family to decorate your house for the occasion of Easter.